Layers of frozen peach tea and peach purée are combined for a drink that is bursting with fruit flavor! Think of this as the grown up version of your favorite icy drink as a kid!
This frozen tea frappuccino uses peach-and-ginger black tea crystals and frozen fruit to create a sweet and fruity icy drink that refreshes and revitalizes. The Ceylon black tea has a robust flavor with juicy natural peach flavor and spicy ginger root–no artificial flavors in sight. Theaflavins in black tea provide prebiotic gut support that help maintain healthy digestion. Peach ginger tea contains caffeine so be sure to enjoy this frappuccino during the early part of the day.
Frozen peaches and strawberries are peeled, sliced and frozen at the peak of ripeness, perfect for turning into purée with minimal prep work. Frozen fruit is available year round in grocery stores, so there is no need to wait until the fruit is in season to make this frozen drink. The addition of frozen strawberries makes the puree a distinctly different color from the frozen tea layer for a fun tie-dye effect.
Benefits of Peaches
- High in immune system-supporting Vitamin-C.
- Rich in fiber and prebiotics to help support digestion.
- Great source of potassium which helps support healthy blood pressure.
Rather than using flavored syrups, both the frozen peach tea layer and purée are sweetened with honey. This adds sweetness to the drink without processed ingredients. Instead of using dairy whipped cream to finish off the frappuccino, coconut cream steps in for a lactose-free option. Coconut whipped cream can be found at most grocery stores near the traditional whipped cream. A sprinkle of beetroot powder adds a pop of color similar to sprinkles, but without the sugar.
- 1 ½ cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 sachet Pique Peach Ginger Black Tea
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- coconut whipped cream for topping
- Beetroot powder for topping
For Peach Purée
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine ingredients for peach purée in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Transfer to a small glass. Combine ingredients for frappucino in blender and blend until smooth and thick.
- Layer the tea frappucino and purée in a tall glass using a spoon. Top with whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of beetroot powder. Enjoy!
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Peach Ginger Black Tea
Made with superior English Breakfast black tea for sustained energy. Theaflavins for prebiotic gut support. Caffeine + l-theanine for calm and steady focus.