This fruity gummy is a delicious way to get your dose of apple cider vinegar and reap the benefits from the inside out!
These gummy candies make taking apple cider vinegar easy and much more palatable. Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy to help soothe multiple ailments. Apple cider vinegar that contains “the Mother” is full of good bacteria strains that help balance gut microflora. A balanced gut can help support a healthy immune system, reduce digestive issues and reduce inflammation throughout the body. ACV may also help balance blood sugar, preventing spikes and crashes in insulin levels.
Because ACV is very tart on its own, pairing it with a sweetener like honey helps to balance its flavor. Hibiscus tea crystals add fruity flavor and antioxidants. Hibiscus is a type of tropical flower that is widely used to make tea and other beverages. Hibiscus tea tastes similar to cranberry or pomegranate making it a delicious addition to these gummy candies.
Hibiscus flowers are deep red, an indicator of their high antioxidant content. This tropical flower is rich in iron, vitamin-C and polyphenols.
A few benefits of hibiscus include:
- Aiding in healthy weight management
- Supports healthy immune system
- May support healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Helps protect the liver
The ingredient responsible for firming the gummies is grass-fed gelatin. It’s like the gelatin you might have enjoyed growing up, but with more health benefits. The amino acids and collagen that make up gelatin support healthy hair, skin, and nails on the outside, while helping gut lining, joints and cartilage stay strong inside the body. Adding collagen or gelatin to the diet helps to maintain connective tissues to keep you looking and feeling youthful.
These delicious gummies can be made in BPA-free silicone molds or poured into a glass baking dish and sliced into squares. Once firm, store the gummies in an airtight jar in the refrigerator to keep them fresh.
Hibiscus and Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 2 sachets Pique Hibiscus Beauty Elixir
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar with “the mother”
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp grass-fed gelatin powder
- Heat water in a saucepan over medium heat. Once steaming, turn heat off and gradually whisk in gelatin. Whisk in tea crystals, apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Spoon into BPA-free candy molds and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Remove gummies from molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Hibiscus Beauty Elixir
Like a rosy-cheeked glow that’ll have you feeling flirty. Revitalizing and caffeine-free. Make your cells dance.